Friday, August 28, 2015

38 weeks!

- this baby moves her little tushy to the left and to the right all throughout the day. but i've noticed when she's sleeping she is on the right (just like Avery)
- what the heck is up with this heartburn/indegestion?? i've had it so bad this time around. i take zantac every day!
- i didn't notice much swelling with avery but this past week, i have been swelling like crazy especially around my ankles and feet. My joints have also gotten so achy. I feel like I have arthritis in my hands and knees! crazy how much things change in a week! i feel like an old lady.
- 38 week stats: 2cm dilated, 75% effaced, very soft cervix; doctor scott said in her heart of hearts doesn't think I will make it to my due date
- sleep? what's sleep? i'm up every 2-3 hours at night. feels like my body is getting ready for a feeding schedule. funny thing about it is, this time around i'm not dragging. i guess i am used to sleep deprivation after already having one kiddo.
- my baby wrap came in the mail and guess who loves to wear it? yep, Avery!



No comments:

Post a Comment