Monday, June 22, 2015

June - the beginning of summer!

Ahhh! Life is crazy town right now! So many fun things going on, and so many more exciting things ahead! Here is what the Haus family has been up to so far this summer!


Date night with my hubby! We rarely get these any more so when we do, it's FUN!

Women's Heart Walk with Nanny in Lincoln

Celebrating my best friend, Sara, at her baby shower. Next month Baby Elder will be here!

One of the many reasons I love my husband - these are the kinds of things he sends me during the day! HA

Yay for our planted garden! Avery picked out strawberries to plant.

A new tried and true pork chop recipe the whole family approves. Quick and great for summer grilling.

Avery and I drawing snakes

Only my daughter would be out a butterfly toy set at Michaels!


Spotting some deer on our walk at Chalco over Memorial Day. 



Tulsa bound! Greg's high school friend, Courtney, was married this month. 



Cousins!


Bedtime stories in mama's bed

Avery's big girl swim lessons

Bought some new shoes for our Colorado trip

Avery's favorite toys - Tiny the long neck and Suzy the elephant. She came up with the names and they have stuck.

Finally found a dresser to refinish for baby sister's nursery!

One of our many trips to Home Depot this month.

Lunch while daddy's works on the new master bedroom.

A couple things I've been craving lately - cheddarwursts and wedge salads...


Avery's first princess ballet class. Having SO much fun!


My 28 week belly....and our messy house under construction!

Making me some 'soup'

Dinner Club on the lake!

This kid loves mannequins! These were 'her boys' on Saturday. They were Jon and Daddy. 



Father's Day weekend = lots of pool time!

Big sis has been loving her baby dolls again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment