Wednesday, June 25, 2014

World Cup 2014

Tell me that you are not obsessed with the World Cup 2014!!! It is so fun to see all of the facebook and instagram posts cheering on the USA. People that typically don't care about soccer are all about it. I love it. It's so cool. After all, we are the underdogs - but united we will be! And tomorrow's game has me in utter suspense. I've been thinking about it all week. I live in a house where soccer is a second religion. My husband follows and watches Premier Leagues and all of the European stuff so when the World Cup is on, you better believe he has them recorded and watches them...all. I just can't get into it. I've got my Housewives shows to watch! LOL! But watching the USA has been so exciting for me. And we can't forget about the eye candy!! Graham Zusi is my boyfriend. And Kyle Beckerman is adorable as well. Greg just rolls his eyes when I say that. 

Greg has been going to watch the games at Barrett's {American Outlaw headquarters in Omaha} so Avery and I have been at home watching together. Avery even knows to chant "USA! USA! USA!" and we are working on "I believe that we will win!". Now, let's beat {or at least tie} Germany tomorrow!  #ibelieve

And a special thanks to Greg for introducing me to this sport and explaining it all to me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment