Wednesday, December 18, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house. Every year I go in to the holiday season with high expectations of turning our home into Winter Wonderland, or in my case, a Nostalgic Christmas Home filled with lots of rustic reds, memorable ornaments, the scent of pine and GREENERY! So every year I make my annual trip to Hobby Lobby in hopes of creating a Pottery Barn-ish look until i get into the store and start adding up costs...nope can't afford it. This year I tried to embrace what I already had around the house and love how our living room turned out. I need to post pictures of our dining area and basement, along with little Christmas touches around the house. There's something about the classic red and green Christmas colors that makes me happy...

These photos were taken before I did any cleaning, so don't mind the random toys and whatnot around the house. C'mon we have a toddler!







No comments:

Post a Comment