Monday, August 26, 2013

so long, sweet summer

At this point in the season I like to say adios, good riddance, and see ya later to summer time. Don't get me wrong, it has been a good summer. But once August hits, I am done. The fall candles start to show up in stores and I start to dream about bonfires, the pumpkin patch, hot cocoa.... and then the fun sweaters and boots are found everywhere and I have visions about new outfits for both me and Aves. I love me some fall time. Everything about it gets me excited. 

Although we have been busy these past couple of weeks, we really haven't done anything blog-worthy. We managed to squeeze in a taco ride with the Wagners on a beautiful fall-like evening. Avery had a yucky virus this past weekend - wouldn't eat or drink anything and had a high temp. Earlier in the week I had a fun girls night with happy hour and seeing Rebecca Rosen. We've also been trying to get out to Chalco for some exercise. Just livin' life!













No comments:

Post a Comment