Tuesday, July 16, 2013

the fourth 2013

I cannot believe I am so far behind on my posts!

For the fourth of July, the Haus fam spent a long weekend in Okoboji with my family. We had an amazing time! There is something about being by a lake that is so surreal and, in my opinion, a staple of summer time. Our weekend in Okoboji included LOTS of pool time with a cold drink in hand. My mom made a 'lake drink' concoction and later Kristin and Greg made a lemonade one. So yummy! We attended a BBQ and fireworks show on the shore of our hotel for the actual fourth of July. We also played many rounds of dominos, went on a glass bottom cruise of the lake, visited Arnold's Park and took many walks with Avery around the lake and hotel. So refreshing to get away even if it was for a short time. We all came back with lots of sun and good memories.


The Richter kids made a promise to each other that one day when we are makin' the big bucks we will all go in together in a lakehouse :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment