Monday, June 10, 2013

movin' and a packin'

This weekend it was time to get Jon and Kristin moved in to their new house! It was the perfect weekend to do so with all of the rain {well, maybe not for my dad who had to load everything in the rain} but it was nice for the ladies in the family who could spend time indoors unpacking dishes, rearranging chairs, etc. A special thanks to my hubby who helped with lots of handiwork around the house. He is so awesome. With the help of the entire Richter crew, the house is ready to be lived in. I had so much fun spending time with my family. We laugh so hard about the dumbest things. 

On Friday Avery had a fever so I picked her up from Nanna's. I'm not quite sure what was wrong other than that she has a few teeth coming in. According to her doctor, her fever was too high for it to just be teeth. You could tell she didn't feel good on Friday but I'm not sure what was wrong. I am looking forward to when Avery can communicate more about what hurts. 

On a side note, this rainy weather has me in a funk! I am ready to get outside!

**and for those of you who are wondering what the heck that necklace is around Avery's neck - it's an amber teething necklace. It is a 'natural' remedy for babies that are teething. 











Girls Brunch & church with Kristin!


No comments:

Post a Comment