Tuesday, May 28, 2013

memorial weekend 2013

I love 3-day weekends. I love that extra day to get ready for the week. Except now I am completely thrown off that it's Tuesday! But that is a good thing!

Our Memorial Day weekend was spent in Tulsa with Greg's family. Avery was an OUTSTANDING traveler, only fussed a couple of times on the drive and kept herself content with toys in her carseat. We spent lots of time hanging with family and laughing. We celebrated Scott's birthday and were able to see lots of Greg's extended family. Avery has grown so much since everyone has seen her.  Of course, a few highlights of the trip for Avery include: seeing Emily & Fischer {the Haus' dogs} and Sassy {Katy's cat}, climbing up and down stairs as much as she wanted, blowing bubbles, running around yelling 'hi' and 'bye' to everyone and getting LOTS of attention! Greg was able to play golf with his brothers and my sister-in-law gave me a facial at the salon she works at. It was so relaxing, I could've laid there for hours.

We had a great time and it was so nice to get away, even if it was a short time.



At Nownie & G-Paul's pool




Happy Birthday, Scott!



Being cheesy on the stairs.



I cannot get over how big Avery looks in all of these pictures. In my mind, she is still just a tiny baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment