Monday, April 22, 2013

weekend highlights

It's already Monday? Bummer. And a rainy Monday, at that. Double bummer. Really wishing I was snuggled up in bed with my little family. 

Our weekend wasn't incredibly eventful, but went by fast. Here are a few highlights:

Grilling out at home and catching up on some TV shows once Avery went to sleep. As Greg grilled, I was starving. I roamed the fridge and decided to make an appetizer: bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and pepperjack topped with BBQ sauce. Divine.




My husband never ceases to amaze me! LOL!

We also attended BOLT with the Richter clan. BOLT is the largest fundraiser in Lincoln and it happens to take place at our high school alma mater. We had never been, so it was fun to see the school transformed for the evening. So much as changed since I attended {10 years ago...!}. 




And as for my Avery? She had a good weekend, too! {minus the cold she has}







No comments:

Post a Comment