Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines 2013 (and Ash Wednesday)

It's Avery's first Valentines Day! Last year at this time I was preparing for the arrival of our baby girl. I thought for sure she'd be in my arms by the end of the month. I was wrong!

Avery is celebrating Valentines Day with a party at daycare! All of the little girls were so excited to see what Avery wore for Valentines Day when I dropped her off this morning. It was so cute. 

I am bummed Greg is working tonight but at least Kristin is here to spend the evening with me and A.  I'm hoping we can squeeze in a quick date this weekend.


"Mom, are all the valentines in here for my friends?"


Oh, and last night Kristin, Greg, A, and I went to Ash Wednesday mass and then to dinner at the Dundee Dell. For those that have never been, they have the best fish and chips ever. I love that place. Ash Wednesday marks the start of Lent and I love this time of year. Spring is on it's way! (hopefully...)



No comments:

Post a Comment