Monday, February 18, 2013

new car!!

Greg and I bought a new car this weekend! YAY!! It's been a long time coming. I have wanted a new car for years, but even more once Avery was born. We were initially looking for a car, like an Accord, but when my dad told me about this car on the lot (my dad sells cars) we decided to go check it out and loved it. Leather seats, navigation, sunroof, a Honda and right in our price range....perfect! So here I am with a vehicle I can FINALLY say that I picked out. 





Greg's parents also came up for the weekend. We enjoyed spending time with them and they watched Avery on Saturday night so we could go and celebrate Matt McWilliam's birthday. Love this group!






In addition, Avery had her 1 Year photoshoot on Sunday! She was ADORABLE and a total ham the entire time. I am in suspense with waiting for these photos. Even after a year, I still think every darn thing she does is cute. I hope I'm not the only parent like that?!?




Lunch after the car purchase

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Avery is going to be one. She is so adorable and we love everything you share with us. Love reading your blog and watching her grow. Your new SUV is gorgeous and if it has heated seats you'll never own another vehicle without them. They are on my "must have" requirement now...can't be in Nebraska without them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! And yes, I have heated seats! It's a real upgrade from my old car!! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like your car choice. I am kind of in need of an in between car. I do not need a full on SUV because it will be very difficult for me to use that type of space. On the other hand, my lifestyle needs a bigger car than just a sedan. So I fall somewhere in the middle.

    Paige Hollingsworth @ Baldwin Motors Lincoln

    ReplyDelete