Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Highlights

My 4 favorite highlights from this past weekend (in no particular order):

1. Sleeping in on Saturday morning and making homemade biscuits and gravy for Greg, Avery and my brother, Jon. Avery ate an entire biscuit, waffle and bottle for breakfast!

2. The DIY roman shade that Greg made me (with the help of my brother who spent the day with us). It turned out great. So lucky to have a handy-man hubby who doesn't mind helping me with projects. 

3. Pioneer Woman-themed dinner club on Friday night. Always a fun time with good food and games.

4. Hearing Avery say 'nigh night' for the first time on Sunday night. She is such a sponge these days. Other new achievements this week: dancing, learning to go down the bottom basement step, giving high fives (to daddy only!).

No comments:

Post a Comment