Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Missin' My Blog!

Oh dear, I am missing my blog! I miss updating everyone on the funny things that happen to me throughout the week and uploading pictures of Avery and all of her discoveries (seems like there have been so many recently). 

One thing I must say is that I am ECSTATIC about the weather that is coming our way - A BLIZZARD! This mild 50-degree weather isn't cutting it for Christmas and I am really looking forward to a night in with my two favorite people ordering pizza and watching TV with the fireplace going. There is something about this weather that gets me excited. I truly love all of the seasons and can't imagine living somewhere without them.

I will leave you with a few pictures (this is the maximum I can download before this stupid site says I need to pay). Avery is enjoying the holiday and getting new toys to play with. She is growing so fast!

Happy Holidays to all! This year, given the recent events going on in the world, don't forget to take the opportunity to reflect on all your blessings this year. God is good!



1 comment:

  1. So happy to have the blog up again for now. What a great pic of the two of you. Love the headband and clearly Avery is digging it, as well.

    ReplyDelete