Thursday, November 8, 2012

Family Picture Frenzy


Here is a teaser from our photo shoot yesterday! I can't wait to see more! But Miss Avery was NOT having it. She was groggy from waking up from her nap, hungry and to top it off it was chilly outside. Her normally cheerful, smiley self was not coming out and I was panicking! We drove 2 hours to get these pictures taken. Finally she started coming around, but I felt so flustered the entire time; worrying that any minute she would throw a fit. I hope they turn out good. The photographer spent a lot of time getting props set up and was trying her hardest to get Avery to laugh. 

After pictures, Greg begged me to drive an extra 20 miles to Hastings (our old stomping grounds) for dinner at our favorite Wednesday night hang-out in college: the Reno. $1 burgers, $1 fries, $1 beers. Since today is my hubby's birthday I agreed. And damn was that hamburger good. $10 for our entire meal with tip - really?! I could get used to that.


As we were driving home we both noticed Avery's runny nose. When we got home, she was NOT ready for bed and her nose was running even more! I finally got her to bed around 1AM and woke up to a very stuffy-nosed baby with a little cough :( Avery's first cold is here. We have had a lot going on these past couple of weeks and now I'm getting mommy guilt about going, going, going with her. 

On another note - happy birthday to my wonderful husband, Greg. What else is there to say besides Yippee! Another year we get to celebrate together. Every year keeps getting better and better! He brings me up with I'm feeling down. He takes care of the house, our bills, our cars, our family....he is an all-around swell guy! I love him more than words can say. We have built an amazing life together and I can't wait to see where it leads us! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Um, that is the cutest baby pic ever!! Everything is Avery-sized! Too cute!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete