Thursday, October 11, 2012

Off Week

I am having an 'off' week at work. Anybody else know what I'm talking about? I just can't seem to get in the groove. I'm not sure if my stress of daycare is a factor or what. I do know that I have been waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately which may be another contributor.

I do have some good news - Greg's weekends are changing and he is now off on Saturdays!! We are thrilled! I can already envision our Saturdays in the winter with the fireplace on, cuddled up with a movie, wrapping Christmas presents. We haven't had a weekend off together since college, which is 3 years. 

Not much else is too new with our family. I need to post pictures from our exciting day in Nebraska City last weekend. I will leave you all with some photos from this week.


Greg and I have been in our house for a year now. Time has flown. We have done lots of work to the interior of the house and we still have a lot more goals. It's been such a joy meeting our neighbors and making the house our very own.

Greg and I couldn't break away from the basement TV so we decided to have Avery eat downstairs. She made a mess with her peas and all around her bumbo! It was worth it to watch Revenge!

New toy! I couldn't capture a photo of her attempting to walk with the toy but I bought it so it could help her practice. She is all about standing and jumping these days.

This gave me a chuckle last night. My friend, Erika, must have just come off her night shift when addressing these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment