Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Inspirational



Today I went to a luncheon and the guest speaker was great. He talked not only about overcoming his disabilities but to see the good in everything and live life to the fullest. One part of 'living life to the fullest' that stuck out to me was when he talked about doing the most you can in a day - not just to go through the day-to-day motions of life.

I liked that because I am not afraid to admit that my life can sometimes be pretty mundane, especially during the week. Although it's hard to do too much during the week (we have a schedule to follow for baby!) I do think it's important to be active and break out of the routine every now and then. I don't want to live my life in front of a TV or sitting indoors. Life is short and I want to savor the time I have on earth as much as I can. 

With that being said, it's time to go home and enjoy my evening with the ones I love most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment