Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day 2012 & Beyond

This past week has been HECTIC. I thought our chaotic schedules would slow down once summer came to an end but I was wrong! But it's good to be busy, right? Well, sometimes. 

Here's glimpse of our Labor Day weekend - filled with family, friends & shopping :)

The Wagner's came over for dinner on Thursday. They have been vacationing all of August! It was fun to catch up and see Henry and Avery together. Avery intently watched Henry and Henry really wanted to play with Avery. And by play, I mean grab her face :)


Greg and Steve having their usual cigar around the chiminea.

My wonderful hubby painting our living room and other areas gray!

Avery in her Husker gear. She loved when I cheered "GO BIG RED!"

Mimi and Avery playing around.

Sweet girl :)

Loving to put toys, clothes, etc over her head...not quite sure why except that maybe she's trying to play peek-a-boo?!

Grilling some steaks while his parents are in town. YUM.

Playing after brunch. Yes, she's playing with old tupperware.

The masked bandit! She kept putting her head band over her nose/mouth!

Sunday afternoon I took a stab at making homemade baby food with the Baby Bullet. It was a piece of cake! (I say that now - ask me if I feel the same in a few months).  We started with sweet potatoes and they were a hit! She ate the entire 2 ounces. Next we'll try sweet peas, zucchini and avocado.

Bobbi is staying for a couple of days to help with Avery this week. Next week Caitlin is back.


No comments:

Post a Comment