Monday, September 10, 2012

Just What I Needed.

The remainder of the weekend was wonderful. Slow-paced, but eventful. Saturday morning my mom came up to Omaha to take Avery for the night so that Greg and I could go out and celebrate Jake's 27th birthday. Even though the game wasn't the best, it was fun hanging out with everyone. But man, I forgot how expensive it is to have drinks and food at the bar! 

Sunday I drove to Lincoln to get Avery and spend grandparents day with my parents. It hung out for a couple of hours before we decided to head back home. The weather was absolutely perfect this past weekend. I am so, so, so ready for fall! I even have my pumpkin candles out!


Don't be fooled - she actually was enjoying our morning stroll contrary to this photo!

Pic my dad sent from Saturday night.

We were really happy DJ's Dugout got us new mozzarella sticks!

Me and my BFF 

Having a little too much fun at the Dubliner!

My mom bought some 'big girl' toys for Avery. I couldn't believe that she was ready for this stuff...guess it's time to go to Babies R Us.

Being goofy on Sunday.

Charlie, such a sweet pup.

I am DETERMINED to getting our backyard looking gorgeous for next summer  - so while I was in Lincoln my dad helped me pick some vines to transplant.

Cleaning his tank last night.

Here it is. Our fall bucket list. Fall is Greg and my favorite season and we want to make the most out of it this year!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your fall bucket list!!! So cute and I want to do everything on it too! haha When are you going to host this murder mystery dinner??

    ReplyDelete