Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Foods!

It's been a little over a week since we have started introducing solid foods to Avery. We started rice cereal at 4 months and she's loves that, but now we've moved on to veggies. Tomorrow is Avery's 6-month doctor's appointment. I can't wait to see what the doctor says about her growth and development!

Here are some pictures of Avery's journey through her first food. When introducing a food, you have them eat it 3 days in a row to make sure there are no allergic reactions. Next on the menu: pears, bananas and apples!


SWEET POTATOES
I think I already posted this pic - but sweet potatoes were her first food. We didn't get a lot of reaction out of her other than that she ate it ALL.

ZUCCHINI
Avery didn't really seem interested in the zucchini. Then she spit it all up during her bath...

SWEET PEAS
She really liked the sweet peas. What can I say, other than that she is my sweet pea!

AVOCADO
At first she enjoyed it, but the more I gave her this is the look I got. Not sure if she just wasn't hungry or if she didn't like it. Either way we will try again tonight.





Stay tuned for what's to come on the adventures of Avery and her homemade baby food!

No comments:

Post a Comment