Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week with Mimi & Aunt Katy

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law came this past week to help out with Avery for the week. It was a BIG help to us and we enjoyed them staying with us. I know that they had fun seeing Avery and all of the new things she does. Seems like she grows every day!

Here are a few pictures from the week:


Bedtime stories with Mimi. We try and read a book every night before bed now.

POOPY HIGHCHAIR - GROSS! I was feeding Avery her rice cereal and I knew something was up because she wasn't her chatty, messy self. When she was done, I took her out of the chair only to find a massive blowout all over her onesie and highchair

Such a happy baby!

Mmmmm already following in our footsteps of loving ranch dressing....

This past week I designed Sara's classroom pamphlets for Back-to-School night. Lovin how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment