Friday, August 3, 2012

Train & Others

After a fun evening at the Train concert, I am in need to some greasy food and my bed....and it's only 9:00 in the morning. Going to have to tough-it through the day today in hopes that tonight we be a quiet and relaxing evening. I am really looking forward to the weekend and catching up on some sleep.

The concert was in Lincoln at the Pinewood Bowl - cool venue! Greg loved the indian.

Goood times :)

The family that jams together, stays together. Love my fam. (Kristin had to work.)
And here are just a few other random pictures from this past week:

Caitlin's last time feeding Avery her cereal for awhile. Our nanny is going to Ecuador for the month of August. Luckily for us, she will be back for another year until med school next fall.
We are sure going to miss her this month!

I bought Avery a Sophie before she was born after reading such awesome reviews on it. She hasn't really been interested in Sophie up until this week. Now it's her new favorite chew toy.

Silly picture that Caitlin sent to me this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment