Friday, August 31, 2012

Politics...

Had to find a little humor in politics :)

The politics banter has already begun - and I'm already sick of it. You bring up the word election and people instantly think you want to debate. Truthfully, I'm not a huge political person. I think politics are all a conspiracy. BUT this year I've decided to try and learn as much as I can about the candidates so that I can make an educated vote when the time comes. I need to - for my future, Greg's future and for most importantly Avery's future.

The hard part of this is finding unbiased information - if that's even possible! 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on who to vote for and why; just don't expect to argue or to pursue me one way or the other. This is all I will say about the election and may the best candidate win...who ever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment