Monday, July 16, 2012

What's New

I haven't had a ton of time to blog this past week but here is what's been up at the Haus House lately:


Avery had her 4-month doctor's appointment last Thursday. Greg & I both attended her appointment (God forbid either of us miss something!). Poor baby had to get shots, but she was a brave girl and cried for about 10 seconds and was back to her happy self. I will have to blog about Avery at 4 months once I get some more time. But overall her appointment went great.

Mimi and P Pa (not sure if he's decided that's his name yet!) came for a long weekend to visit us! We shopped, played and dined. 

Avery had rice cereal for the first time! Most of went around her mouth and onto her bib but it's a start. 

Greg's parents gladly watched Avery so I could go swimming with Sara for a few hours. It was the first time this summer that I went to the pool all by myself and felt great :)

Greg and I snuck away for a date Saturday night to one of our favorites, Bonefish Grill. I had the Dory Monaco and Greg had scallops...heaven on a plate.

Avery and I goofed around on Sunday together. It is just way too hot to do anything outside with baby...
Later this week we are going to Colorado with my family - I am soooo looking forward to getting away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment