Monday, July 2, 2012

Recipe & Mom Cut?!

Maybe it's just the heat but I have really been debating whether or not to cut my hair off. I told myself that I wouldn't get a 'mom hair cut' but for time sake in the mornings, it would sure be nice to have a little less to work with. This decision isn't an easy one for me, though. It has taken me over 5 years to grow my hair out to the length it is now. Before I do anything rash, I really need to think about this decision. Here is what my hair looked like about 5 years ago - I thought it was really cute! And of course back then I wanted long hair sooo bad. Now that I have it I kind of want my short hair back! The grass always seems to be greener on the other side! :)




On another note, the other night I made a recipe I found on Pinterest called Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken. Anything I can throw into the crockpot in the morning and is ready to eat by dinner time is my kind of meal! Anyways, I've decided it's one of our new 'go-to' recipes - it was amazing! Greg even said, "Mmmmm this is delicious, can you make that again soon?"


Here's the link:
http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-salsa-chicken.html

No comments:

Post a Comment