Sunday, June 10, 2012

1 Year

LOVE this picture. LOVE our expressions. Seeing each other for the first time the day of our wedding.






Today marks Greg and my 1-year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe that a year has already past. It has gone by so fast and we so much to show for it: new job, new house, new baby. I can't help but laugh at how crazy the year has been. But I wouldn't change a thing. I couldn't be happier with our lives and everything that has happened in the past year. 

All day we've been jokingly saying, "Okay, last year at this time of the day, what were we doing??" Hoping tonight will get to try out our cake from the wedding watch the highlights from our wedding video. 





And we lived happily ever after. The end.

2 comments:

  1. you'll do the same minute by minute replay on baby's first bday! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete