Friday, May 4, 2012

Schedule

This getting up and getting ready for work thing with a baby is going to be the death of me, I swear! Seems as though I never leave when I want to no matter what time I wake up. Some nights I get a good amount of sleep. Other nights (like last night) I got a measly 4 hours...


Long gone are the days of waking up at 7:15, taking a quick shower, and heading out the door at 7:45 to make it to work by 8:00. Now I have to get up to feed Avery/pump, clean my pump supplies and get then ready for work, shower, change Avery's diaper and get out the door. Can't imagine what it'll be like with more than 1 babe. Really hoping things get easier and I adjust a little more. I haven't quite mastered the multi-tasking skill yet of trying to get things ready the night before work. 


On a positive note, when Avery has a good night (which she usually does) she has been sleeping up to 6.5 hours! Yesterday morning I woke up at 6:30 to a smiling baby in her glider. It totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment