Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Thoughts

Usually as I'm getting ready in the morning I am thinking about a million different things so here are a couple I thought about this morning along with others....


Random Thought 1: I cannot wait to jump on the iPhone bandwagon. Seems as though I am really missing out by having my buy-one-get-one-free Samsung Reality. My contract is up in June, which means I will switch over to Greg's. I'm pretty stoked to be able to take fun pictures and use Instagram. Too bad this also means my dad will no longer be paying for my phone.


Random Thought 2: I'm such a sucker for watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I know the likelihood of it actually working out is not in their favor but it sucks me in every dang time! Anyways, I knew I'd be watching this season when they announced the Bachelorette is Emily Maynard. She is absolutely, positively the most gorgeous girl ever - and she is so sweet and humble, too. Yup, pretty much want to be her...


Random Thought 3: The other day as I was driving home in my car (the POS aka Ruby the Red Sunfire) I thought to myself, 'this car is crappy now, but maybe when Avery turns 16 it'll be like a collectors item...the cool vintage car that you would feel badass driving?!'  I thought this was a semi-intelligent thought so I went home to ask Greg what he thought. He said, 'Oh my gosh I was JUST thinking about that the other day, too!'. So I decided we should call my dad to see what he thought about this. His response: 'ummmm no.'. Bummer.


Random Thought 4: I am really suffering in the sleep department. Even if Avery is sleeping sound I still don't feel like I fully go into deep sleep...


Avery took over Daddy's spot in the bed this morning while he got her bottle ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment