Friday, May 25, 2012

MISMATCHED!


Soooo I feel the need to blog today about Greg and his truly strange style of dressing Avery. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that he has the desire to pick out her outfits on his own but what he chooses for her to wear is sometimes just plain weird!!!

I like to have a picture text of my babe every day and on Thursdays & Fridays I cringe at what Greg has found in her closet and decided to pair together. God bless him for trying I guess. Take a look at what our baby is wearing today...

Turquoise/hot pink onesie, brown leggings and red sparkly socks...
I said to Greg, 'Would you honestly wear all of those colors together?'
He responded, 'No, but baby can. She looks like Dorothy!'
And yet another interesting combo: gray wifebeater onesie and yellow polka dot leggings...

Yesterday Greg dressed her in a blue/green onesie and brown leggings. I asked him why he chose that particular outfit and he said, "I think it goes together because they are all colors of the earth!"

Oh, that husband of mine. I love him but he sure keeps me on my toes! :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg Libby-this cracked me up!! hahaha You have to keep chronicling Greg's wardrobe choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute....sounds like another man I know...

    -Carrie Kearney

    ReplyDelete