Wednesday, March 7, 2012

40 Weeks

In a couple of days I will officially be 40 weeks...WHOA!! I had a great doctor's appointment today, also. The nurse practitioner (since my doc is out of town) said that I am now about 4 centimeters dilated and am ready to go! We scheduled a tentative appointment for Monday but she said she didn't think I would make it until then. I'm so excited!! But also a little nervous! Now it's just a matter of when, where and how everything will happen. 


So send positive baby vibes our way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby! Remember me?? I found your blog randomly after checking on you and facebook:) Hope it's ok if I follow along! You look so adorable, but I can imagine you are SO ready to meet your little lady! Hang in there! I can't want to see her and find out her name!!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I remember you! Lori got me hooked on your blog awhile back so I am always checking out with you and your family is up to as well :)

    ReplyDelete