Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day & (Late) Birthday!

I'll admit, I was a little bummed this past Valentines Day. Greg had to work his second job which meant I was home alone for the evening - booo! I know for some (well, most) people Valentines Day is just another corporate holiday but I actually do like to celebrate it. And although I didn't really get to do anything special with my hubby this year, we did get a few surprise Valentines in the mail! One from Greg's family, one from mine and one from Greg's grandparents! I love our families.


Yes, my mom did send those cheesy Valentines you hand out in the 3rd grade!

We also celebrated my birthday this weekend. No big deal just a few weeks late :) Greg and I went for a bite to eat at Cantina Laredo (I had the BEST virgin mango margarita) and then to see Cats at the Orpheum. We kept joking that I would probably go into labor during the show and thankfully I didn't. We thought the show was good, just not quite what we expected. For those that have interest in going, I'd advise you to read the synopsis first. We kept waiting for the show to pick up and it never really did. Oh well!


Greg's mom and sister also came for the weekend to spend time with us and to see my growing belly. I know what you are all thinking and NO I didn't take any pictures of myself! I have been refusing to take any which I know I will regret in the years to come. So for now, I will fill my blog with everything but pictures of me!




No comments:

Post a Comment