Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Years!

Today marks Greg and my 5 year anniversary of being together! Some days I feel like time has flown and then other days I feel like I have been with the guy for a decade. Funny how that works :)

I won't spend lots of time writing some sappy love post BUT I will say that life couldn't be much better without my husband by my side. No matter what the day brings, I know that when I come home from work I can count on a good laugh and a big kiss right when I walk in the door. Greg has always had a passion for life and a positive outlook on anything that crosses his path and that's why I love him like crazy! Here's to another amazing year, babe!

In other news, yesterday I had my 36-week doctor appointment. Doctor Scott said that I am already 2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced!! That doesn't necessarily mean that baby could come early but it's a good indication of it. When I came home from yoga last night, Greg had the car seat buckled in the backseat and the stroller in the trunk. He is so excited to meet baby! 


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment