Wednesday, September 28, 2011

16 Weeks

This past Monday marks my 16th week of pregnancy! The goal is to post pictures of my belly here and there but this week has been a little hectic and we haven't had time to take any! Greg is dog-sitting again, which means I don't get to see a lot of him after work...boo.


Time is sure flying by. In just a few weeks I will be halfway done with my first pregnancy. Makes me realize that I really need to savor the days and enjoy every minute of what I'm going through. Hopefully a year from now I can look back at the all the events and emotions going on and remember what it was like.


So this week began a little in frustration. I am now at that point where nothing fits right....and I mean NOTHING. It's too early to tell that I'm showing but if I wear anything too snug it looks as if I have a gut. Everyone said I would get to this point and here I am! And my tummy isn't the only thing that is blossoming....legs, butt and breasts are also growing. I now have only 2 pairs of jeans that actually fit and feel comfortable.


My appetite has also grown tremendously! Every few hours I am hungry! This is how I felt at the beginning of my pregnancy, except now I don't get nauseous if I need to eat. Next week we get to go in and hear baby's heartbeat again..stay tuned!


This week baby is the size of an avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment